We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Rockwell Cum Brinell Hardness Testers and our set up is situated in Sangli, Maharashtra, India.
• This is a combined hardness testing machine used to measure hardness of metals & alloys of all kinds, hard or soft,
whether round, flat or irregular in shapes.
• This machine is ideally suitable for laboratories, tool rooms, Heat treatment shops, R&D departments, inspection departments, casting & forging industries, educational institutions.
• Rockwell & Brinell method is used for checking hardness on metals & alloys of all kinds.
• Brinell hardness is also checked on non-ferrous materials like Cast iron, Alluminium, etc.
• Automatic weight selection with automatic zero setting dial gauge.
• Rockwell test minor load is 10 kgf & major loads are 60,100,150 kgf. Brinell test for Model : MRB major load is 187.5 & for Model : MRB-250 are 187.5, 250 kgf.
• Rockwell hardness scales such as HRA, HRB, HRC, etc. Brinell hardness scale such as HB is obtained by using different types of indentors ( Diamond / Ball ).
• For Model : MRB, Test height x Throat is-215 x 132 mm. For Model : MRB-250, Test height x Throat is-295 x 148 mm.
• Motorized versions are also available.
• Machines strictly conforms to IS:1586- 2000 for Rockwell test, IS:2281, BS:240, ASTM-E-10 for Brinell test.